Highways Asset Management Plan
Decision Maker: EXECUTIVE
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Highways Asset Management Plan (HAMP) sets
out our approach to highways asset management in Central
Bedfordshire. The HAMP will form part of the Incentive Fund Bid
1. That the following key documents be adopted:
· Highways Asset Management Policy set out Appendix A to the report
· Highways Asset Management Policy set out in Appendix B to the report
· Network Maintenance Management plan set out in Appendix C to the report.
2. To authorise the Director for Community Services, in consultation with the Executive Member for Community Services, to adopt the Highways Communications Strategy that is currently being prepared.
3. That the Resilient Network set out in Appendix E to the report be approved for public consultation.
4. That the Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) that are situated within the highway boundary and which only receive highway run off be noted and that the criteria as set out in Appendix D to the report be adopted.
Report author: David Leverington
Publication date: 03/08/2017
Date of decision: 01/08/2017
Decided at meeting: 01/08/2017 - EXECUTIVE
Effective from: 11/08/2017
- Highways Asset Management Plan PDF 87 KB
- Appendix A - HAMP PDF 137 KB
- Appendix B - HAM Strategy 2017 PDF 486 KB
- Appendix C - NMMP Core 2017 Revision PDF 375 KB
- Appendix D - SuDs PDF 14 KB
- Appendix E1 - Resilient Highway List PDF 159 KB
- Appendix E2 - Resilient Highway Map PDF 5 MB
- Appendix F - Highway Areas July 2017 PDF 186 KB
- Appendix G - Incentive Fund Criteria PDF 134 KB