Schools for the Future
Decision Maker: EXECUTIVE
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To secure sufficient school places to meet increasing pupil numbers.
1. That the position reached on planning for schools for the future be noted.
2. That the following policy be approved:
- To support schools and clusters that want to work towards a primary and secondary model, based on:
· the appropriate resources being in place to do so;
· change being coordinated; and
· change supports improvements in educational outcomes.
- To actively promote that any new schools that will be built will be primary or secondary.
Report author: Amanda Coleman
Publication date: 09/08/2018
Date of decision: 07/08/2018
Decided at meeting: 07/08/2018 - EXECUTIVE