Highways Service Incentive Fund Bid
Decision Maker: EXECUTIVE
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To note progress against the Service Improvement Plan and adopt a suite of policies required to meet the criteria for the Incentive Fund Bid for Highways capital funding in 2019/20.
1. That the following key documents be adopted:
· Highways Service Communications Strategy, set out in Appendix A to the report
· Highways Asset Management Framework, set out in Appendix B to the report
· Highways Service Trees Policy, set out in Appendix C to the report.
2. To authorise the Director for Community Services, in consultation with the Executive Member for Community Services, to adopt the following documents that are currently being prepared:
· Highways Asset Condition Survey Regime
· Network Maintenance Management Plan (NMMP)
· Highways Asset Performance Management Framework.
Report author: Nick Shaw
Publication date: 09/08/2018
Date of decision: 07/08/2018
Decided at meeting: 07/08/2018 - EXECUTIVE
- Highways Service Incentive Fund Bid PDF 81 KB
- Appendix A - Highways Service Incentive Fund Bid - Highways Service Communications Strategy PDF 378 KB
- Appendix B - Highways Service Incentive Fund Bid - Highways Asset Management Framework PDF 364 KB
- Appendix C - Highways Service Incentive Fund Bid - Highways Service Tree Policy PDF 256 KB