Public Consultation for a Draft Air Quality Action Plan
Decision Maker: EXECUTIVE
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Following the declaration of Air Quality Management Areas in Ampthill and Sandy, a Draft Air Quality Action Plan has been produced. The purpose of the report is to seek approval to carry out the required public consultation exercise.
1. That the Director of Community Services be authorised to commence a public consultation regarding the Draft Air Quality Action Plan, as set out in Appendix A to the report, to ensure that Members, residents/businesses, relevant agencies/organisations and statutory consultees are consulted on the proposals.
2. To request the Director of Community Services to report the outcome of the consultation to the Sustainable Communities Overview and Scrutiny Committee with a finalised Air Quality Action Plan for review and comment, before being approved by the Executive Member for Community Services. The Air Quality Action Plan will make specific reference to existing declared Air Quality Management Areas in Sandy and Ampthill.
Report author: Kay Stirling
Publication date: 07/02/2019
Date of decision: 05/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/02/2019 - EXECUTIVE
Effective from: 15/02/2019
- Air Quality Action Plan - Public Consultation PDF 94 KB
- Appendix A - Draft Air Quality Action Plan - Public Consultation PDF 392 KB
- Appendix B - Air Quality Action Plan - Public Consultation - Air Quality Objectives PDF 44 KB
- Appendix C - Air Quality Action Plan - Public Consultation - Ampthill and Sandy AQMAs Maps PDF 153 KB