Fees and Charges - Social Care, Health and Housing – April 2018
Decision Maker: EXECUTIVE
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The report proposes the revised Fees and Charges prices for April 2018; identifies new services for which it is proposed that Fees or Charges will be levied; and identifies those charges where proposed increases are significantly different from the advisory increase as per the 2018/19 Budget Strategy.
RECOMMEND to Council
1. That the revised fees and charges for 2018/19, as set out at Appendices A and B to the Executive report, be approved.
2. That the new fees and charges to be introduced for 2018/19, as set out at Appendix C to the Executive report, be approved.
Report author: Denis Galvin
Publication date: 08/02/2018
Date of decision: 06/02/2018
Decided at meeting: 06/02/2018 - EXECUTIVE
- Fees & Charges - Social Care, Health and Housing PDF 71 KB
- Appendix A - Fees & Charges - Social Care, Health and Housing - Adult Social Care - April 2018 PDF 44 KB
- Appendix B - Fees & Charges - Social Care, Health and Housing - Housing - April 2018 PDF 100 KB
- Appendix C - Fees & Charges - Social Care, Health and Housing - New Fees & Charges 2018 PDF 38 KB
- Recommendation from the Corporate Resources OSC PDF 34 KB