Dunstable High Street - Regeneration Proposals
Decision Maker: EXECUTIVE
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To allow members to review the proposed
designs following feasibility and consultation.
1. That phase one of the project be endorsed, acknowledging that this is being delivered using the A5 Legacy detrunking funding provided to the Council by Highways England for the High Street improvements.
2. That the objectives and the proposed designs for phase 2 be noted and to bid for further external funding in order to fully deliver the scheme, be supported.
Report author: Gerri Davies
Publication date: 08/02/2018
Date of decision: 06/02/2018
Decided at meeting: 06/02/2018 - EXECUTIVE
- Dunstable High Street - Regeneration Proposals PDF 95 KB
- Appendix A - Dunstable High Street PDF 172 KB
- Appendix B - Dunstable High Street - Public Engagement Drawings PDF 337 KB
- Appendix C - Dunstable High Street PDF 2 MB
- Appendix D - Dunstable High Street PDF 977 KB
- Appendix E - Dunstable High Street PDF 4 MB
- Appendix F - Dunstable High Street PDF 1 MB