Issue - meetings
Children’s Services Recommissioning
Meeting: 09/01/2018 - EXECUTIVE (Item 105)
To present the recommissioning approach and Communication, Engagement and Consultation (CEC) Plan for endorsement.
- Appendix A - Recommissioning Continuing Support Services for Children, item 105 PDF 6 KB
- Appendix B - Recommissioning Continuing Support Services for Children, item 105 PDF 4 KB
1. That the recommissioning approach and process be endorsed.
2. That the engagement approach, set out in the Communication, Engagement and Consultation plan, be approved.
The Executive considered a report from the Executive Members for Social Care and Housing and Education and Skills that proposed the approach to the recommissioning of support services for children and an associated Communication and Consultation Plan. It was intended to implement a commissioning model consistent with the “one family, one worker, one plan” approach which sat at the heart of the Council’s transformation programme.
Reason for decision: To ensure that the Council met its statutory obligation to deliver specific services to children, young people and families.
1. that the recommissioning approach and process be endorsed; and
2. that the engagement approach, set out in the Communication, Engagement and Consultation plan, be approved.
The decision was unanimous.