Ensuring Good Mental Health and Wellbeing at Every Age - Children and Young People are Emotionally Resilient
To consider the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Local Transformation Plan.
The Board considered a report which provided an update on the Future in Minds Local Transformation Plan (LTP) for Children and Young People’s mental health.
The final version of the Bedfordshire Children and Young People’s Mental Health and Wellbeing Local Transformation Plan 2017-2020 had been submitted to NHS England and had been published on the Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group website.
The Plan outlined the strategic priorities for promoting and improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people (CYP) in Bedfordshire and work was taking place to develop the draft Action and Implementation Plans.
Local areas would need to develop and implement their own plans to deliver the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health by 2020.
Promoting and developing protective factors would help to prevents problems, aid recovery and contribute to achieving more positive outcomes. The range of interventions and support in place included specialist staff, training and improved joint working.
1. that the Local Transformation Partnership (LTP) identifying how Bedfordshire and Luton were aiming to achieve the recommendations identified in Future in Minds and the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health, be noted;
2. to note that the refresh of the joint LTP circulated to the Board in September 2017. The revised version attached to the report had been sent to the East of England Region for comment on the 25October 2017 in preparation for submission to NHSE on the 31October;
3. to note that this was year two of a five-year work programme 2015-2020 and the Board were being provided with assurance on progress of the work plan; and
4. that an update on the LTP would reported to the Health and Wellbeing Board in 6 months and 12 months.
The decision was unanimous.
- 7. HWB Report CBC October 2017(2)- updated, item 19. PDF 104 KB
- 7. Appendix 1, item 19. PDF 61 KB
- 7. Appendix 2, item 19. PDF 2 MB
- 7. Appendix 2A FIM Engagement strategy Bedfordshire and Luton 2, item 19. PDF 194 KB
- 7. Appendix 2C (FIM), item 19. PDF 376 KB
- 7. Appendix 2C (PMH Action Plan), item 19. PDF 216 KB
- 7. Appendix 2C (Schools and Early Intervention), item 19. PDF 85 KB
- 7. Appendix 2C (Draft EIP), item 19. PDF 23 KB
- 7. Appendix 2C (CEDS LTP Plan), item 19. PDF 306 KB
- 7. appendix 2D workforce strategy, item 19. PDF 802 KB
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Local Transformation Plan - Revised Report, item 19. PDF 92 KB
- Appendix 1 - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Local Transformation Plan - Revised Appendix, item 19. PDF 2 MB