Recommendations from the Executive
To consider a recommendation from the meeting of the Executive, 10 October 2017 and answer questions asked under Part 4A, Rule No. 13.1 of the Council’s Procedure Rules.
Fees and Charges 2018.
The Council considered recommendations from the Executive concerning Fees and Charges 2018.
1. that the revised Central Bedfordshire Council Charging Policy, as set out in Appendix A to the Executive report, be approved;
2. that the pricing schedule for January 2018 Fees & Charges, as set out in Appendices B – J to the Executive report, be approved;
3. that the new Fees and Charges that are proposed to be introduced for 2018, as set out in Appendix K, be approved;
4. that an inflationary increase as at September of each year be applied to fees and charges and therefore the inflationary increase for 2018 be set at 2.9%; and
5. that recommendations 1-3 be subject to recommendation 4.
Upon being put to the vote 49 Members voted in favour of the recommendations.
- Recommendation from the Executive - Fees and Charges 2018, item 48. PDF 4 KB
- Executive Note - Fees and Charges 2018, item 48. PDF 4 KB
- Appendix B - Adult Social Care January 2018, item 48. PDF 31 KB
- Appendix C - Community Serv Jan18 Discretionary, item 48. PDF 188 KB
- Appendix D - Community Serv Jan18 Statutory, item 48. PDF 67 KB
- Appendix E - Building Control Jan18 Statutory, item 48. PDF 55 KB
- Appendix F - Planning Jan18 Statutory, item 48. PDF 44 KB
- Appendix G - Pre-App Adv Min&Waste Jan18 Non-Statutory, item 48. PDF 43 KB
- Appendix H - Resources Jan18 Discretionary, item 48. PDF 59 KB
- Appendix I- Resources(incl Registrars) Jan18 Statutory, item 48. PDF 51 KB
- Appendix J - Resources Photocopying Jan18 Non-Statutory, item 48. PDF 31 KB