Fees and Charges January 2019
- Meeting of CORPORATE RESOURCES OVERVIEW & SCRUTINY COMMITTEE, Thursday, 20 September 2018 10.00 a.m. (Item 38.)
To consider and provide comments to the Executive on the proposed Fees and Charges pricing schedule and analysis for January 2019.
The Director of Resources introduced the Fees and Charges report that detailed in full charges and income. There were a small number of increases proposed that were detailed in the analysis. The increases were based on a 2.5% assumption forecast and the volumetric data identified how much would be raised by each fee.
The Committee welcomed the additional data and noted there were no major price increases with the exception of the 18% increase for Land Charges services. In response the Director advised it was now necessary to charge VAT for this service, hence the increase.
In response to a question regarding recovering costs for the Blue Badge scheme, the Director informed Members the services had been successful in detecting fraudulent use.
RECOMMENDED to the Executive that the Fees and Charges 2019 be fully endorsed.
- Item 11 200919 CR OSC Fees and Charges 2019, item 38. PDF 28 KB
- Appendix A - 091018 Fees & Charges 2019 - Executive Report, item 38. PDF 34 KB
- Appendix B - F&C Summary analysis, item 38. PDF 14 KB
- Appendix C - F&C Value & Volume analysis, item 38. PDF 35 KB
- Appendix D - Adult Social Care January 2019, item 38. PDF 41 KB
- Appendix E - Community Services January 2019 Discretionary, item 38. PDF 226 KB
- Appendix F - Community Services January 2019 Statutory, item 38. PDF 69 KB
- Appendix G - Building Control January 2019 Statutory, item 38. PDF 65 KB
- Appendix H - Planning January 2019 Statutory, item 38. PDF 51 KB
- Appendix I - Pre-App Advice & Min&Waste Jan18 Discretionary, item 38. PDF 47 KB
- Appendix J - Resources Jan19 Discretionary, item 38. PDF 57 KB
- Appendix K - Resources (incl Registration) Jan19 Statutory, item 38. PDF 55 KB
- Appendix L - New fees & charges January 2019, item 38. PDF 40 KB