HEALTH AND WELLBEING BOARD
Purpose of committee
The Board is made up of representatives from the Council’s public health service, children’s services and adult social care, the NHS, and other partners. The Board supports the improvement of the health and wellbeing of the local population and the reduction of health inequalities across Central Bedfordshire.
The Board usually meets four times a year.
- Diana Blackmun Chief Executive, Healthwatch Central Bedfordshire
- Richard Carr Chief Executive, Central Bedfordshire Council
- David Carter Chief Executive, Luton and Dunstable University NHS Hospital Trust
- Marcel Coiffait Director of Community Engagement, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Stephen Conroy Chief Executive, Bedford Hospital Trust
- Dr Kate Corlett East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Patricia Davies (Vice-Chairman) Joint Accountable Officer, Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes Clinical Commissioning Group
- Cllr Steven Dixon Executive Member for Families, Education and Children and Lead Member for Children's Services, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Dr Navina Evans Chief Executive Officer, East London Foundation Trust
- Sue Harrison Director of Children's Services, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Cllr Carole Hegley Executive Member for Adults, Social Care and Housing Operations, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Dr Chris Marshall Deputy Clinical Chair, Bedfordshire Clinicial Commissioning Group
- Heather Moulder NHS Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group Clinical Chair
- Julie Ogley Director of Social Care, Health and Housing, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Muriel Scott Director of Public Health, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Cllr Brian J Spurr (Chairman) Chairman of the Health and Wellbeing Board and Executive Member for Heallth, Central Bedfordshire Council
Support officer: Sharon Griffin.
Phone: 0300 300 5066