Issue - decisions
Final Budget for the Housing Revenue Account (Landlord Business Plan) 2018/19
1. To note the HRA’s debt portfolio and interest payments due in 2017/18.
2. That a principal debt repayment of £0.1M in 2017/18, with the intention to continue annual repayments of the Self Financing Debt, be approved.
RECOMMENDED to Council
1. That the recent legislative changes relating to Housing Finance and their impact on the Landlord Business Plan, be noted.
2. That the transfer of the former Care Home at the Birches in Shefford (once fully vacated) from the Council’s General Fund to the HRA, at a transfer value of £1.15M, be approved.
3. That the Landlord Business Investment Plan, which proposes HRA investment throughout the Council area, be approved.
4. That the HRA Revenue Budget for 2018/19 and the Landlord Business Plan summary at Appendices A and B to the Executive report, be approved.
5. That the 2018/19 to 2021/22 HRA Capital Programme at Appendix C to the Executive report, be approved.
6. That the average rent decrease of 1% for Council tenancies for 2018/19 in line with the national rental decrease, be approved.