Statutory Proposals to Extend the Age Range at Four Schools
To determine statutory
proposals to extend the age ranges of the following four
Lancot Community Lower School,
Kensworth VC Lower School,
Ashton St Peters VA Lower School,
Manshead VA Upper School
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Effects more than 1 ward;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: Caddington; Dunstable Central; Dunstable Manshead; Dunstable Watling;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 02/04/2013
Decision due: 13 August 2013 by DELEGATED DECISIONS BY THE EXECUTIVE MEMBER FOR FAMILIES, EDUCATION AND CHILDREN ON SCHOOL AGE RANGE PROPOSALS
Date Comment: 12/07/13
Comment: Comments by 12/07/13 to Contact Officer:
Lead member: Cllr Mark A G Versallion VR firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead director: Health - Executive Member
Consultees are to be:
· Head teachers and Chairs of Governors of all schools and academies within Central Bedfordshire.
· School staff within all schools.
· Relevant trade unions.
· All CBC ward Members.
· CBC Children’s Service Management Team.
· CBC Sustainable Transport Officer.
· Local MPs.
· Local Town and Parish Councils.
· Neighbouring local authorities.
· Parents and carers for all schools.
Informal consultations are being carried out over a 6 week period February - May 2013. If the decision is made to progress to the publication of statutory notices, these will be published for 6 weeks between June - July 2013. Consultation is via direct email, Central Essentials, Governors Essentials, Members Bulletin, local press, paper copies of the consultation documents, and (for the statutory notices) the placing of notices on display at the school premises.
- 15/08/2013 - Determination of Statutory Proposals to Extend the Age Ranges of Lancot Community Lower School in Dunstable, Kensworth CE VC Lower School in Kensworth, Ashton St Peters CE VA Lower School in Dunstable and Manshead CE VA Upper School in Caddington
- 13/08/2013 - DELEGATED DECISIONS BY THE EXECUTIVE MEMBER FOR FAMILIES, EDUCATION AND CHILDREN ON SCHOOL AGE RANGE PROPOSALS Determination of Statutory Proposals to Extend the Age Ranges of Lancot Community Lower School in Dunstable, Kensworth CE VC Lower School in Kensworth, Ashton St Peters CE VA Lower School in Dunstable and Manshead CE VA Upper School in Caddington 13/08/2013
- Report, which contains:
- The original proposal (for the community school).
- The original informal consultation document.
- The outcome of the informal consultation.
- The minutes of the public meeting.
- The statutory notice.
- The prescribed information which accompanies the statutory notice.