To adopt Leisure Strategy: Chapter 2 - Recreation & Open Space Strategy, Chapter 3 - Playing Pitch Strategy, Overarching Leisure Strategy.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Effects more than 1 ward;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 01/05/2013
Decision due: 18 March 2014 by EXECUTIVE
Date Comment: 17/02/14
Comment: Comments by 17/02/14 to Contact Officer:
Lead member: Community Services - Executive Member
Lead director: Community Services Director
Contact: Jill Dickinson, Assistant Director Leisure, Libraries and Countryside Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0300 300 4258 email@example.com Tel: 0300 300 4258.
Draft strategies to Sustainable Communities Overview and Scrutiny Committee on 23 January 2014.
- 20/03/2014 - Leisure Strategy Adoption
- 18/03/2014 - EXECUTIVE Leisure Strategy Adoption 18/03/2014
- Chapter 2: Recreation & Open Space Strategy
- Chapter 3: Playing Pitch Strategy
- Overarching Leisure Strategy Document