Determination of the Statutory Proposal of the Governing Body of Pulford CoE VA Lower School, Leighton Buzzard
Determination of the statutory proposal of the Governing Body of Pulford Church of England Voluntary Aided Lower School, Pulford Road, Leighton Buzzard, to enlarge the permanent capacity of the school from 150 places to 225 places with effect from September 2014.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Effects more than 1 ward;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: Leighton Buzzard South;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 01/07/2013
Decision due: 10 December 2013 by EXECUTIVE
Date Comment: 09/11/13
Comment: Comments by 09/11/13 to Contact Officer:
Lead member: Families, Education and Children - Executive Member and Lead Member for Children's Services
Lead director: Director of Children's Services
Statutory consultation between 13 May and 17 June 2013.
Representation period to a statutory notice between 19 September and 17 October 2013.
Method of Consultation:
Consultation documents, school website, notices in local press, public meetings with:
· Teachers and other staff at the school
· Families of children at the school
· Local Schools in the area of Central Bedfordshire Council
· The Pulford Trust
· Church of England Diocese
· Constituency MP
· Leighton Buzzard Town Council.
- 12/12/2013 - Determination of Statutory Proposal to Expand Pulford Voluntary Aided Church of England Lower School
- 10/12/2013 - EXECUTIVE Determination of Statutory Proposal to Expand Pulford Voluntary Aided Church of England Lower School 10/12/2013
- Report and the report of the Governing Body. Consultation documents produced, statutory notices served, representations received.